Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Place to Visit Merced

In Merced there is a place people often go visit every time, that is the Merced library. It has an up stair and down stair, the down stair has kids books and computer to do your homework or anything at least not something that they don't allow you to do. The up stair one has books for adult and a lot of history. The place i love to stay at is where all the kids are at. Why? Because there is a room where some of the day a person tell story for the little one maybe they get to draw, color, paint, and play game. It fun to be with the kids and you could learn something new from them too. I only goes up stair when I'm bore and got noting to do, so I go up and read some story that are fun to read and learn more about history thing. The Merced library is a place where you can do anything and learn more about people in the pas and how life are. Being in the library were a piece of quiet that no one to tell you to do other thing and relax for a couple minutes. Merced library is for everyone to go in and have fun and learn new thing everyday and every time when you have nothing to do. This place is a place I can also call it home, cause of all the people the goes in there and have fun reading what they want to read and share story to each other to know what it was all about. That why I love to be in the library and place where I can study alone.

No comments: