Sunday, December 9, 2007
What I Have Learn Thought Out The Blog
As I write different kind of blog, I learn so much that writing them get me more information and example for me to know what I have learn to: describe place, how everything were, meet people that dislike you, and how it feel to baby sit other kids. Every time when I write in my blog I can't figure out what to write next but as I remind myself all the things that we did in class to but everything together to make a prefect essay out of it. It help me to learn that not only for writing but for me to know how to write a sentence, how to use very, pronouns, modifiers, the right punctuation, and effective sentences. They all help me out when I need help on writing an essay, paragraph or something to a friend and teacher. By putting all this together I create the most prefect paragraph that I can write on the blog and show that I know what I use them for. Most of the time this exercise help me to know that writing all my thought and feel to this blog will remind me how it was to be like this and learn so much in one book. This is a helpful book and the teacher who teach this to us is a good one and learn so much from that person. I learn so much and enjoy of being in that class for a semester and know other people in there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment