Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Day in the Homeless Life

In "A Day in the Homeless Life," author Colette Russell writes about living in a homeless shelter, an institution often associated with Thanksgiving as Salvation Army soup kitchens become the focus of television new stories. It would be hard for some people that live their life as a homeless. Why? Because there nothing they can do about it and no one want their life to be like that. Most of the people that are homeless have a hard time of knowing what they are there for and why they end up like that in a homeless shelter. If I was a homeless person it would be hard for me to face thing that have never happen to me and don't know when going to end up like and I would be like there no one in the world but expect me. I would not want to be a homeless and have no place to stay even if it was at the street and someone come to you say that you are at their spot and you don't belong to this group. Most of the women that have no money to buy food for their children to eat and out of job which you are no longer to work for that person anymore. Those women who don't think before what it was like to be a homeless, even don't care about their self and turn to a person which they don't know who they are. Life is hard to be in this world but people are hanging there and having the time to spend with their family, if they have one or not. I would not want to be place that would miss out of everything and their will be no one to hold on and a shoulder to cry on to. So as for me when I see homeless people I could image what it would be like if I was a homeless person.

No comments: