Wednesday, October 24, 2007
A Place Where I Hang Out
A place where I hang out is at the theater with my sister or sometime with my friend if they are not busy. Why? Because sometime they always have something to do and things that come up. My sister and me have a good time to be with each other. We watch movie and then after the movie we go eat at all you can eat. After that we go shopping, just only for fun and kick back for the rest of the day. When I'm with my friend we watch movie and maybe we just goes shopping for new thing. Also kick back with some old friend back in the old day when we were in middle school and elementary school. Everyone change at the time when everyone grew up. Also everyone is going to look different once you have seen them or maybe they have start their new life with someone already. Who know their like is going to be like. My friend and I do a lot of things together when we all seen each other again. We share many things in comment and tell each other how like is and how everything work out like. My friend and I would always kick at my home or at one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment