Wednesday, October 10, 2007
The Kindness Thing Ever
Once there was a time when I have to be kind to a person, it was when I was working in the Big Lots. I have to help an old lady to get a bed set out of the shelf. It was all way up on top of shelf and I have to go to the back to get the ladder. The old lady was mad at me because I can't figure out what she want. I gave her all difference kind of bed set for her to look at, but she say it was the wrong one. Every time she came to the store I always have to help her, but when I tell my manger that I don't want to help her because she don't like me and I can't figure out what she want. Then my manger got up and went to her to help her out but it was no use it was the same as I was before. There was a time I think that she just want to make you have a headache and makes you don't want to work there. Well that what I think it was for me, it just my opinion for what that old woman have done. Sometime the old woman gets mad at me because I went to help others first because they tell me to help them and then she saw me and want me to help her out. I don't know why she want me to help her out which there are so many people that work in Big Lots. Why she don't ask them and have to ask me for help? Its kind of may be mad and I have to tell my sister. My sister works in there too, she is an assistant manger at Big Lots. When I tell her "I have to help the other people to get there stuff and I need someone to help me take over her."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment