Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Misunderstanding Person

It was a time when my friend and me were misunderstanding each other, that time was when we were in high school. We both misunderstand each other because she was going to married my sister husband brother. At first I tell her not to married him, why because there family are not that good and their sons beat up their wife. As for a example my sister marry their son and she got beat up for no reason. This is kind of mess up, don't you think so. For me yeah, because I know that I did nothing wrong and what the point to hit other people. My dad always tell us that if you hit other people, first you have to hit your self first if that hurt. If that hurt, what the use of hitting other people. So a couple day on she got pregnant and she always tell me that she don't want the kid also wish not to married with him. She even said that it was my fault that she married him and I tell her that it's wasn't me because I have told her not to married him the first place. Now her life is not going well she have stop going to school and her husband sometime beat her up. There nothing I can do about it because she didn't listen to me and I tell her the first place not to married him. Even her mother-in-law don't like her and she is stuck with the mess of what going toward her. I feel sorry for her but it is not my life and I don't want to get to what their problem is. Someday I think that her life will be much better if she haven't got married to him.

No comments: