Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Wonderful Place

When I was young my teacher took the class for a field trip. It was at a beach and before we went to the beach we have to go to a place that its look like where you can see all this kind of data that people went out of space. It was wonderful and I love that place, because I feel like I'm in space that is funny but I did feel like in space. Over there we got to play on the computer to see all different kind of planet that the astronauts have been to. The planet I love the most when I look at the data was Jupiter or Saturn. Why I love them, because when I was small, I always think that the Jupiter was hamburg and they are big. Well that what I think it was when I was small. Saturn I love it to, because the ring that goes around the planet. They are cool and I love the color of the planet. Oh did I tell you guys that we went to that place because our teacher tell us to do a research on the planet. We have to found what it problem, what the data and what it use for, also what did we learn about the planet that we study about. I been to that place about three times and I love that place. Also there is a part when went under a big bag and it was so dark in there. They show us the star, planet, what kind of star makes animal and many more can't remember them. When we got to the beach we went around the big rock to the other side to see the starfish, seaweed and other think in the beach. Also we gets to touch the starfish and I forgot this one call, but when you touch it, it will hold on to you unless someone there to help you pull your hand out. Anyway this place is a place I call a wonderful place to be around.

No comments: