Most of the time in my life, I have to babysit my sister-in-law kids. It's so hard to take care of them. Why? Because I don't like to change their diaper, clean them up like have to make them take a bath, play with them when they want to and I have to cook for them. This is what I have to do when I have to babysit them. As for me, I like babysit them, it's like I have a kid already. Because as babysitter I have to do everything and its like I have one already. My nephew and niece are good kids but sometime they don't listen to me and they want to do anything they want to, so I can't stop them. Most of the time I put a movie for them to watch because they always ask me to put their favorite movie on. It's kind of boring because when they are finish with the movie they want to watch again and again. I usually don't watch movie with them, but one day I watch one of their movie with them. That's kind of funny in a way but now I use to it and its was cool. Its like I ever see a movie before and it's like my first time of seen the movie. Kids are not easy as I think they are when they are in their 2-5 years old. Why? Because that is when they don't want to listen to me and do what they want to do. Also its hard for me to control them and chase them around the place.
Being with my nephew and niece is a wonderful thing for me to know what they like or dislike. I always try my best to know what they always want me to give them. They always come to me because I'm their nice auntie and ask me for things because they know I would going to get them what they want. But my sister-in-law tell me, I have to be mean to them sometime to, but I don't like to be mean to them because they are not my kids and it doesn't feel right just to yell at them or just tell them not to do. Most of the time when I have to do it to them, then the kids will hate me and will not going to like me. Kids is like that and it is what kid does, they like me for a bit and then they don't like me for a bit. Its kind of rare but I gets use to it for a while. My nephew don't like to be with other people that he don't know. Why? Because when he with them, they don't treat him nice and they always have to hit him for no reason. I feel it is not rignt for hitting other kid that didn't do anything wrong. As for me, that is mess up for other to hit someone that don't know what happen and its make I feel down when someone do that for me. The reason I'm saying this because I have face this once and I just can't look at other that have been in the same way I had before.
All my life I been babysitting kids and babys I enjoy what I have done. They are wonderful and I enjoy every moment with them. They being my joyful, cheerful and happiness that I also hope they will grow up to be a good person one day, also someday a better future goes toward them. My nephew and niece are the best for me in every second of my life. Playing with them is not as bad as I thought but the most important things is, I have to knew how or when the kids need and when they are crying, sad, upset or anything that they don't like it. Why? Because that is when they need someone the most and will be there for them forever with me. Last but not least I am happy to be my nephew and niece be a good auntie for them when they need me.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment