Wednesday, August 22, 2007
A Person Who You Can Trust
My sister is a person who I love to share my thoughts and feelings with. Her name is Teresa Vang. She is a person who will listen to me and share secret with each other and a person that is short, shy, talkative, share thing, and show that she care about you. She is a my sister and a friend to me. Why? Because when I need her she can be my friend who could tell me what to do and a sister that will listen to me, also will tell what you should do for a better life. She is wonderful person if anyone has met her. My sister is a person that will love to talk and show some of love. My sister Teresa and I have most comment theme; we love to share thing, talk to each other about good or bad, have fun with kids and have a good time of being sister. We love to do things together like: watch kids, play around, wash dishes, watch movie together and other things that makes us have fun. Teresa is a wonderful sister that I have in this world and a person that open up when I needed her to be around. She the person I trust and when help me when I have some problem to solve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment